Determined Eyes Determined Eyes

This needs more attention!

Dang! I think this came out really well! We should do this again sometime.

[SD] Zelda TP *Faron Woods* [SD] Zelda TP *Faron Woods*

Good start!

This song is pretty good! My biggest concern was that the song took too long to get to the "action" (drums). Maybe you should have the drums come in earlier. There just wasn't much movement in this piece so I lost interest pretty fast. Good luck on your future work!

Mega Man X2 | Zero's Theme v3 Mega Man X2 | Zero's Theme v3

Wow!

I'm speechless! This is hands-down your best cover Megaman X cover! The new melodies and solos are great additions to your already awesome cover! Can't wait to hear more from you! Rock on!

DarKsidE555 responds:

Haha, thanks buddy. Glad you enjoyed it! More is on the way, you know it best! ;)

MMX Zero's Theme Metalized MMX Zero's Theme Metalized

Almost!

The drums are great and the guitar quality is good! My only beef is the tempo of the guitars. The guitars seem a tad slow. Speed up the guitars and this track will be wicked!

Armored Armadillo Armored Armadillo

Sweet!

I love the way this sounds! I just wish the guitars were a little more audible. Other than that, this sounds great.

Yet Another Zelda Lost Woods Yet Another Zelda Lost Woods

Ouch!

Way too loud! Some of the notes also sound out of tune. You fix these problems and re upload it.

b0vine91 responds:

Yeah it hurts my ears too and once I posted it I decided I wanted to take it down but as far as I can tell there's no option to do so lol

Solus- Dragon Dance Solus- Dragon Dance

I don't know what to say!

This is probably the most original piece I've heard in awhile. Good job and keep up the good work!

SolusLunes responds:

WOO! I'M ORIGINAL!

Percusion Play Percusion Play

Nice!

This would be good for a talking sequence! Keep up the good work!

PunkRockJesus responds:

Thanks!

river woopaowoopaawoapoa river woopaowoopaawoapoa

Ouch

The lead instrument is pretty annoying and the climax was way too hard!

A Tribute to Mega Man A Tribute to Mega Man

Wow!!

Wow this sounds easily like something that could be in a megaman game! The video game sounds are what make this track so great. You also have alot of really good tracks! Keep up the good work.

Spiriax responds:

Thanks a bunch, Zero-Resurrected! ;)
Yup, the NES-synth was meant to maintain the nostalgia, hehe. And some effects too.
Yes, you too! Take care my friend!