Mike Tyson's Punchout - Medley Mike Tyson's Punchout - Medley

Great!

I love it! Everything sounds professionally done! Newgrounds needs more artists like you in the audio portal. Keep up the great work!

Stage3-1 responds:

Thanks man. I tried to make it as professional as possible. I don't have the best facilities to record, but I did spend some money to have it mastered. I spent a lot of time mixing trying to get everything to sound right. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Thanks.

MMX - Spark Mandrill's Stage MMX - Spark Mandrill's Stage

Yeah!

Love the beat and the little bits of the song you changed. Great arrangement with a great beat that i could listen to over and over again. keep up the good work!

Area A (Mega Man ZX) Area A (Mega Man ZX)

Love it

I just wish i knew what instrument you used for the lead at the very beginning! i've been trying to figure it out so i can complete my remix of area a. Love your version by the way. keep up the good work

A Hero Emerges A Hero Emerges

I've always loved this song

I'm glad its finally getting the attention it deserves! Keep up the great work man!

JinNJuice responds:

thanks

i hope i can keep up.

MMBN2 - Airman MMBN2 - Airman

uh oh

the bass drums seems alittle too loud! i can also hear a "woosh" sound effect at random points in the song. The woosh is probably because you are using one of the demo version of one of the FL studios plugins. The overall mastering could use some work but all in all this is pretty good. keep up the good work bro :)

p.s. hearing your version makes me wanna go out and cover this song as well lol

Siege Wily's Castle!-Rockman 9 Siege Wily's Castle!-Rockman 9

Damn dude!

This is easily tops my cover of this song! I love everything about your version man! Maybe we could work on something together sometime? Peace out man and keep on rockin the audio portal!

DPK4 responds:

Dude yeah! I was thinking of rocking out Magma Man or Tornado Man next so if you want to collab on that then we can get started as soon as you're ready!

I'm also thinking Jewel Man too, but that might be too FAAAAABBBULOUSSSS for me hahahaha!

Megaman ZXA - Relief Megaman ZXA - Relief

this is pretty sweet!

love the mellow sound of this one! hearing this makes me wanna cover this one as well. i've gotten alot of good ideas for remixes while i've been gone. keep up the good work man!

Echoz- Feel Good Rmx Echoz- Feel Good Rmx

This is some great work!

Man I'm really digging this track bro! I love the breakbeat pattern you did the whispered lyrics at the begging of the song! I hope you keep making more glitch/breakbeat styled tracks! peace out

Megaman ZX ~Area A Dance Mix Megaman ZX ~Area A Dance Mix

Hmmm

Its pretty good for a first submission! That being said, there are a few thing that could use touching up. Some instruments are a little too loud so it ends up distorting the song :/ The drum are mediocre at best. FL Studios doesn't have that great of drums in my opinion. I really love the Area A tune though. If you wanted I could help you touch up this song and revamp it into a true dance mix if you want to! :) Let me know what you think bro. Peace out and keep workin on your tunes ;)

Warrior-STH responds:

Wow, dude... can you really turn this into a true dance mix? That would be so awesome man! I think it would be a great idea... to tell you the truth, I wanted to improve this mix but i didnt know what to do with it, you know? PM me with some ideas some time, cuz ur music totally rocks! :P Thanks for checking out my mix man!

Warrior-STH

Megaman Zero3 - Infiltration 2 Megaman Zero3 - Infiltration 2

Wow!

Im really digging the drums! The only thing that really needs to be fixed imo is the choir ahhs. You cant hear them :(